You must need Grammar to know the rules but it shouldn't influence when you speak

Image result for a grown up student thinks....pics
You must need Grammar to know the rules
but it shouldn't influence when you speak.
Please read this article 
ENGLISH IS NOT TAUGHT BUT CAN BE CAUGHT.

Yes. One can't teach or learn English to speak, but an  intelligent trainer can input English nuts into learners' mind by their authentic training. The training should not be like a black board system, even a digital mode unless it is necessary. 

In my place, of course I don not use any black board or marker anything else, but sportively practice is given to make them speak in English. I can kill with Grammar for passing time. Sorry, I am not sailing on the boat if the class is assigned for teaching Grammar. Because, I have experienced in the past days and got burnt. It means, some couldn't speak though being good in Grammar. So, I have found myself a new methodology never copying anyone's else. I would say, only my methodologies are imitated by some institutions nowadays.

What is the feature in my methodology?
"Nothing can be done in English without Grammar, and nothing can be spoken only focusing Grammar."
This is the moral what I do with my students. I do not torture, teaching only Grammar. 
But I have to input Grammar into their mind enabling them to know the rules. In the same time I have to make them speak English without concentrating Grammar. 
Isn't it a sensitive work? This is the work what is going on in my classes.

I am reaching my goals successfully nowadays as I do operate my training in the way seen above. 
I have delivered a number of students who carry fluency in English since I do not allow them to speak any other language but in English. 

In the beginning stage though they feel some hurdles, finally they leave with smile a lot as they get the goal for what they join in our course.

That smile values some crore rupees. 

Thanks and Regards

V.MAHENDIRAN
FOUNDER
MIMSE
NAGAPATTINAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADMISSION GOES ON FOR OUR ONLINE ENGLISH COACHING CLASS