NEED - as a verb and auxiliary in different situations.


NEED -  as a verb and auxiliary in different situations.
------------------------
NEED AS A VERB .
๐ŸWhat do you need to say?
๐ŸI don't need to say anything.
๐ŸDoes anyone need to say anything about this?
๐ŸI need to say something.
๐ŸI needed to say my suggestion yesterday.
๐ŸWill you need the script in your hand on the conference, held tomorrow?
(Likely, NEED is not used in continuous tenses.)
NEED is a transitive verb. See NEED is in passive form. 
๐ŸYour suggestion is needed.
๐ŸYes the script will be needed on my submission.
---------------------
NEED AS AN AUXILIARY.
๐ŸŽNeed I bring my original documents?
๐ŸŽYes, you need bring.
๐ŸŽNo,  you need not bring it.
V. Mahendiran Nagapattinam
ADMIN
MAHENDIRAA INSTITUTE OF MUTUAL SPOKEN ENGLISH NAGAPATTINAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADMISSION GOES ON FOR OUR ONLINE ENGLISH COACHING CLASS