Short story. THE LOVE RESCUED Written by V. MAHENDIRAN

Short story.
THE LOVE RESCUED
Written by
V. MAHENDIRAN
🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒
Who is that? Asked Sindhu.
I'm here, open the door. Replied Rani.
Rani came in and Sindhu asked Rani to have seat.
Rani asked what have you decided?
Nothing to say, I don't go to change my decision. Said  Sindhu.
Rani emphasised Sindhu to forget Shankar, son of Rani, lover of Sindhu.
Sorry Aunty, I may die without him. Said Sindhu.

Sindhu, He will not be more in three months, that you wouldn't know. Rani gave a shock.

What do you mean? - Sindhu.

Yes, he is having blood cancer, treatment is going on.

He didn't say to me..!

How would he say, he doesn't know in this regard. I haven't revealed to him as the doctor had advised me.

Doesn't he know?, What do you mean!? Shocked Sindhu.

Hence, I would say, please delete him from your mind circuit, that's good for you. Said Rani.

Following day, Rani yelled, shankar, shankar....
No, she got any response from his bedroom.
She startled  he wasn't there. Yelled shankar, shankar... shankar..
Three days later, Rani's mobile rang.
Hello, Cried Rani.
Aunty, I'm Sindhu, calling from  Chennai. Spoke Sindhu.
Rani cried, hey Sindhu, shankar isn't here for the past three days.. My home got mourning...
Don't worry, Aunty... Shankar is here with me.

Hei..He is a patient, don't you know?

Yes of course... He has been hospitalised here in my father's hospital.. Don't cry. My father is a expert in curing cancer.. Haven't you heard the name Dr. Birla..?

Yes, Are you daughter of him...? Said Rani.

Yes....  Also get ready to get one more shock... The doctor who was treating there in your village is my colleague, he had told everything about your son.. My lover. As soon as you left my home that day,  I gathered all details about him.
Sorry, We came without conveyance to you. Even if I had asked you, you wouldn't have allowed, that's why I didn't say... Do you know.. Even now, I didn't say that he is having cancer..

Rani was startled of her saying, asked 'How is my son?.

He is alright so far... I told everything to my father. He is service minded and optimist. We've told Shankar that he was severe ill, that's all.

Can he be recovered, my dear Sindhu?

Why do you fear? Blood cancer is completely curable, Don't you know?-Sindhu.
When will he become normal? Asked Rani.
No, you are going to come here... I've booked a seat in Train for you.
Rani reached Chennai and met them.

Mummy,... Called Shankar. Sorry I am loving Sindhu so much. She carried me here, sorry!

This had happened ten years ago.
Rani is living in Chennai with his completely cured son, daughter in law and three grand sons. Shankar is owning a leading software company ; Sindhu is a leading lawyer in the high court.
🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒
V. MAHENDIRAN
NAGAPATTINAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADMISSION GOES ON FOR OUR ONLINE ENGLISH COACHING CLASS