Who recognises whom for a good writing?

NEW POST FROM V.MAHENDIRAN THE DIRECTOR - MIMSE GLOBAL ENGLISH NAGAPATTINAM
______________________________________________

It's crazy if you feel only native people are fit to teach English, because I read this matter in the group INNOVATIVE TEACHERS IN FACEBOOK.

In which basis that poster came in that page, I am not sure, knowingly the writer has done or drunkenly it was done, I am not sure.

English is not the property of English people though it is an MT of them. Their invasion has made millions of experts in English across the world most of them neither were born in England nor US.

Truth be told, Many English students are eager to learn English from non-native of English, particularly Indians are preferred in this case.

We guys are minutely scrutinising English, not only just reading poems like natives. Being good in literature is in big amount in India, on other hand, English is taught psychologically in India. English is not dealt at any cost as a foreign language even if it is so, frankly saying, it seems to be English is a mother tongue of India now-a-days.

I just see English like my breathing oxygen as I am eating it. I want to ask to natives of English, How many aspects do you want to check our researches in English?. If I had submitted all, I could have obtained numberless P.hds in English.

I don't believe that only getting an award from Universities is a grade and  that is a parameter to announce me good in English.
I just consider that a university grants a paper namely certificate.

Thanks.
V.MAHENDIRAN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADMISSION GOES ON FOR OUR ONLINE ENGLISH COACHING CLASS