THE SECOND CONDITIONAL CLAUSE.

NEW POST FROM V.MAHENDIRAN THE DIRECTOR - MIMSE GLOBAL ENGLISH NAGAPATTINAM

Of course it's usage is less in many languages, instead of this, the third one- improbable conditional clause- is used I in almost all languages.

But in English and related languages it is unfortunate, There might be some situations according to their dialects. This is the fact.

In Asian Languages, likely it is not used except some needy situations.
________________________________________________________

See this conversation between two friends.

Hi, Jimmy, How did you attend the test?

Yeah, It was nice but I struggled to attend some of the questions.

Oh,...? Why did you take risk to do so? If I were you, I wouldn't even enroll. I know just it is an eye wash.

Is it..? If I too knew it I wouldn't do, why didn't you say this earlier?

You hadn't asked me... If you had checked out with me, I would have informed before you had tried.

Ok, Sam, If there is any occasion like this in the future, I will check out with you.

Ok, Jimmy, Surely I'll alert you.
________________________________________________________


II CONDITIONAL CLAUSE IS IN RED- (UNREAL)  Past subordinate is mingled with past main
III CONDITIONAL CLAUSE IS IN BLUE- (IMPROBABLE)  Past perfect subordinate is mingled with future in the past(future perfect)
I CONDITIONAL CLAUSE IS IN GREEN- (REAL)  Simple present subordinate is mingled with future.

V. MAHENDIRAN
MIMSE GLOBAL ENGLISH
NAGAPATTINAM - TAMILNADU -  INDIA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADMISSION GOES ON FOR OUR ONLINE ENGLISH COACHING CLASS