SEMINAR AT DR. JAYALALITHAA FISHERIES UNIVERSITY NAGAPATTINAM





How could I forget those days..?

It happened on the September 6,7 and 8, 2021 in DR. JAYALALITHAA FISHERIES UNIVERSITY NAGAPATTINAM 

Actually, I was invited by the University of Fisheries for sitting as a participant.

The programme that was going on earlier was being conducted by the chief officer, who had come from Chennai, in English.

Most of the audience sitting there pleaded to the Programme incharge for another one programme that to be presented in Tamil along with power point.

The Deen who were the prime incharge of the University approached my friend who was working in the same University to arrange a person timingly to do a programme in Tamil with ppt as much as possible.

Later my friend requested me whether I could do a seminar in the following day about Prawn and Fish culture.

The subject was focusing to motivate the entrepreneurs of prawn and fish agriculture system.

Although the subject was totally irrelevant to me, I agreed for conducting the same in the following day. 

I studied about the subject and prepared around 50 slides in Tamil. And I conducted the seminar on the last two days of the three-day programme.

I did it successfully. I couldn't forget the applause obtained from the entire audience in the hall and the smart payment disbursed to me by the University.

Thanking you.

MAHENDIRAN V

FREELANCER, SOFT SKILLS AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS TRAINER. VISITING PROFESSOR FROM MAHENDIRAN GLOBAL ENGLISH, NAGAPATTINAM. Mob: 9842490745





.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADMISSION GOES ON FOR OUR ONLINE ENGLISH COACHING CLASS