FALSE NEWS BECOMES TRUTH. (A tiny story by the Author)

 FALSE NEWS BECOMES TRUTH. 

(A tiny story by the Author)


Peter knew that it was untrue. But he didn't show it of his face. 


Peter, Don't you believe? 


Yes,  I believe utterly. 


No you should have crossed as you do alway. - George. 


No, It is different. No way to counter. - Peter. 


Then why did you argue for my statements so far? 


Ha ha.., Most of them had looked unbelievable, but not this... 


How far do you believe it? -  George. 


Sorry, I couldn't weigh.. much more... 


Ok, At least now, Do you believe that I am not a liar? Asked George. 


Then.. You might be a liar but in this case. Replied Peter. 


Oh..  How do you put trust on me for this message I said you just now? 


Why do you go far away, George? I trust you that's all. 


Ok Peter.. I like you for your putting me trust on me... George nerved. 


It's ok, George.. 


Peter, Don't you have doubt and you can't suspect me for what I said to you? 


No, Why do I need to suspect? 


No, Peter...  Slightly your face looks that you are suspecting me.. 

 

George, Do you think that you're fault? 


Ha ha ha..  Peter, Not like that ... You who is always countering me believed my saying suddenly. So I'm surprised! 


My dear friend George, what you said Corona was walking on the street with hundred heads and thousand hands is absolutely right!


How is it absolutely right? - George. 


Only You have told, then you are asking me.. Are you mad? 


Cool down my dear friend..!  I just lied. - George 


No, You are absolutely right. Because the structure that you spoke is a metaphorical speech! - Peter. 


Is it..?  But I didn't think about it. I spoke just a conventional speech. George was surprised! 


Your lie has been taken by me a truth by of metaphor. I know that you have lied. Replied Peter. 

🌸 🌸 🌸 

MAHENDIRAN V

AUTHOR 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADMISSION GOES ON FOR OUR ONLINE ENGLISH COACHING CLASS